Most real estate agents got into real estate for the freedom and flexibility that it claims to offer.
Yet MOST real estate agents:
* Work nights and weekends
* Work with clients that don't value their time
* Have no retirement plan
* And are always worried about where their next paycheck is going to come from.
I know this, because I myself was on the real estate roller coaster for years (2005-2009) until I did my first investment deal in 2009 - the deal that I named my brokerage after that changed my life.
Agents not only NEED to invest, but they already have many of the basic skills necessary, including:
1. Agents know how to comp and spot a good deal
2. Agents come across great deals - even when they aren't necessarily looking for them
3. Agents have the industry contacts needed like: attorneys, contractors, lenders etc.
4. Most agents understand the basic fundamentals of investing already
YET - most agents hardly invest in real estate.
I created the Agent Investor platform and have made it my life's mission to change that - and with over 5,000 members in our group, we seek to help every agent achieve financial freedom through real estate investing.
Since I started investing in real estate, I have personally:
* Fixed and flipped over 1,000 homes
* Own a 300+ unit rental property portfolio
* Am building over 250 new construction apartment units
* Have built a 350 person real estate brokerage
But most importantly, I now have the freedom to work when I want - which is exactly why we ALL got into real estate to begin with.
I tell you all of this not to brag, but to show you how it is possible to achieve true freedom in the career that you and I both love - real estate.